So, how are you doing on showing up for humanity? Have you taken the time to incorporate the practice of “Soul-cial Living”, being mindful of the life in and around you?
Being present with kindness and compassion for all beings on the planet can be a challenge at times. We earthlings are far from perfect, sometimes any storm, big or small, can through us off course.
On January 9, 2014, I shared 14 ways to become more Soul-cial. In case you missed it, click here.
Below are 14 additional ways to practice. I’ll share more in my next two features. You know the saying, practice makes perfect!
- Just be kind
- Invite a friend out for a meal
- Deliver soup and flowers to someone who is not feeling well
- Send a client a note or gift thanking them for their service
- Put money in a meter that has expired
- Say I Love you
- Bring treats to the Police and Fire Department
- Take a senior citizen for a ride through their old neighborhood
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter and bring pet supplies with you
- Buy the person behind you a cup of coffee
- Let someone in front of you in line
- Hug your family and significant other as soon as you them
- Give one genuine compliment to everyone you meet
- Open doors for strangers, with a smile on your face
Ready, set, GO!